GoPro + Race Technology Logger Video Support
This page relates to using the Analysis software with both a data file from a Race Technology product (for example a DL1 or an RT LIVE) and a GoPro video file.
Automatically synchronise up to 5 GoPro videos with Race Technology data to:
- Create videos with data overlays
- Analyse data alongside video in the in-depth Analysis software
- Load and synchronise multiple GoPro videos to show different angles during data analysis and combine them in exported videos
Easy 3 step automatic synchronisation:
- Open the .RUN data file in the Analysis software (recorded by a Race Technology logger)
- When prompted select the GoPro video file
- The GPS data embedded in the GoPro video file is used to automatically synchronise with the data file, it takes seconds!
QuickSync automatic synchronisation requires a GoPro with built in GPS - Currently 5 Black, 6 Black, 7 Black, 8 Black, 9 Black and 7 Silver.
What are the advantages of this approach to video and data?
- Use both of the recorded video file types:
- Use LRV (Low Resolution Video) files for trackside analysis between sessions. Ultra-fast update for quickly scanning through data and video (less demanding of computer resources and faster transfer time over USB).
- Use HD and 4K UHD video files for full resolution presentation videos, exported with customisable data overlays.
- Add video to a professional data system. Fully expandable systems with CAN/ECU, external sensors, in vehicle display and live telemetry options. Use data from a DL1, RT LIVE, DASH2 PRO, RTSS etc.
- Compact easily mounted GoPro cameras with a huge range of accessories available
- Incredible value for a comprehensive data and video system
- Automatic synchronisation
Video tools included in the software package:
- Analysis – a full professional grade data/video analysis package
- Video joiner – for joining multiple chapters into full length videos whilst keeping the GPS data intact
- Advanced overlay editor – for editing and creating video overlays
- Video playback – Standalone video player with frame by frame control for precise playback control
Different licence options are available to suit your requirements, from free low resolution exports (V10 Free allows video exports at 25% resolution - 480 x 270px), single HD video source, up to 5 video views per run with the advanced licence:
|V10 Free||V10 Video||V10 Advanced|
|Licence limitations||Private use only||Private use only||Private use only|
|Data source||Any RT product||Any RT Product||Any RT Product|
|Up to 5 cameras|
|Data by video analysis|
|HD video exports up to 4K|
|Data and video synced with GPS time|
|User configurable video overlays|
* - Main product required.
Note: all prices are exclusive of VAT at 20.0%.c
There are no products selected to add to the basket. Please select a product by ticking the relevant box.