No RPM on Dash 2 with DL1 Sport

Jamiehol

No RPM on Dash 2 with DL1 Sport

Postby Jamiehol » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:42 pm

I’m having an issue getting my Dash 2 display RPM when using it conjunction with the ECU interface and a DL1 Sport.

With my ECU interface plugged into my Dash 2, Emerald ECU, and DL1 Sport the dash doesn’t register any RPM but the water temp from the ECU is happily shown. I’ve been through the instructions on the settings for the Dash 2 and the DL1 and I am sure I have them correct for all devices working together,

If I plug the Dash 2 into the ECU interface and my Emerald ECU, I happily get the RPM and water temperature for the ECU although the water temp initially goes to go 6513 and then counts down till it gets to the correct temperature.

I’d value any input as I’d really like to get the data logger working with my Dash 2.
Last edited by Jamiehol on Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Support

Re: No RPM on Dash 2 with DL1 Club

Postby Support » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:09 pm

Hi - It sounds like the DL1 CLUB is setup to receive a direct RPM signal from a fuel injector for example and not from the serial port (ECU). The data logger internal RPM must be disabled. Connect the data logger to the laptop > open the DL1 CLUB utility and read the configuration back from the unit > open the RPM inputs section and make sure both options are disabled. If you email the DL1 configuration file to daniel AT race - technology dot com I can adjust the configuration for you.

Jamiehol

Re: No RPM on Dash 2 with DL1 Club

Postby Jamiehol » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:11 pm

Hi, thanks for the response my own fault I didn’t check the forum during the day but I will try and get out to the car over the next day to grab the config file

Jamiehol

Re: No RPM on Dash 2 with DL1 Sport

Postby Jamiehol » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:29 pm

Daniel, I’ve realised I managed to mistype your email address so have resent the email with config file.

Return to “General software support”