DL1 and Dash 2 starting log

DavidRowley

DL1 and Dash 2 starting log

Postby DavidRowley » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:56 pm

i havent yet connected the 4 buttons to my DL1 dash two but i canr get the DL to logg unless i unplug the Dash 2 and press log button on the front then plug the Dash 2 Rs232 into the DL1 and the Tick appears and im logging and speed from Gps and REv from DL1 appear am i doing sumthing wrong or do i need to assign a button on the Dash 2 to start logger in which case i mis read the instructions

im waiting on a gotech dash plate before soldering the cables up into a loom so. any advance information would be helpfull

Support

Postby Support » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:15 am

You will need to configure your DL1 to make sure that the option to decode incoming serial data is enabled.
Then you need to make sure that one of the buttons on the DASH2 is configured to start/stop logging on the logger.

Martin

DavidRowley

Postby DavidRowley » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:06 pm

you forgot to say you have to upgrade the firmware also martin

but ill forgive you on that ..

DavidRowley

Postby DavidRowley » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:58 pm

Current Version from software is 7-2 serial.618 whats latest version numbers please

need the New est Hex file for my DL1 please my dash2 wont start stop logging when connected to the DL1 if i start logging then power up the Dash everything is fine. i belive martin said i need the latest Version of the file

thexman@blueyonder.co.uk

Please

thanks in antispation

Support

Postby Support » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:28 am

Latest firmware sent by email.

Regards,
Martin

Return to “Installation questions”