Dash 2 Display & DL1 mk2 config issues

RyanParle

Dash 2 Display & DL1 mk2 config issues

Postby RyanParle » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:47 pm

I am trying to configure my new Dash 2 display and I have several channels of data coming in from a DL1 Mk2 which are intended to be Vbatt, TPS, Brake Pressure & Steering Angle.

Firstly I thought based on the manual for the DL1 Mk2 that Analogue 8 was internally connected to the power rail for Vbatt measurement, however all i am seeing on Analogue 8 is the usual noise from a floating input. How should i go about Measuring battery voltage?

Also I have noticed something weird when configuring the LCD data areas with the Dash 2 regarding the analogue channels from the DL1. it seems that regardless of the display label chosen they will all show DANA1 as the label, anyone know why this is and how to get around it.

Also at some point i'll need to set up the correct equations for the inputs from the DL1 to convert the voltage values in to something usable such as percent for TPS, Degrees for Steering angle, PSI for Brake Pressure. are there any good guides or tutorials on this subject?

Finally is there a way to disable the Odometer / Trip meter display? I don't have much use for it on a race car.

RyanParle

Re: Dash 2 Display & DL1 mk2 config issues

Postby RyanParle » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:27 pm

OK so I've managed to resolve the display Label issue, i tried using the V8.5 software and the display now shows the correct labels. Is this a known issue with the v10 software?

Return to “General support questions”