open course plots offset

rallyfan555

open course plots offset

Postby rallyfan555 » Mon May 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Hello. I'm trying to compare two run files from the same open course (separate start and finish lines) in version 7.5.34 of Analysis. In both an XY plot and Quickplot, the data of one run is offset ahead of the other. This happens when plotting vs. distance and vs. time. My "start", "finish", and segment markers cross both tracks in the map.

What am I doing wrong?

edit: It works if I try to compare the individual sectors, but it lists the total run file time in the "Laps/Sectors" window instead of the actual competitive run time (i.e. the sum of the sectors).

2nd edit: I've worked through the process and re-created the problem. I started by loading a run file and setting up my "start of run", "end of run", and sector markers. Everything works properly at this point; the Laps/Sectors window lists the "lap" time as the sum of the sectors. Then I saved my markers to a file and reloaded them. Now they are re-named "HM:1", "HM:2", etc. and the problem is back. Is there a way to save my markers and retain "start of run" and "end of run"?

Support

Postby Support » Tue May 11, 2010 8:19 am

Could you send me those run files please, so I can have a closer look?

gummi(at)race-technology.com

rallyfan555

Postby rallyfan555 » Tue May 11, 2010 11:34 am

Email sent.

Thank you

Porth

Postby Porth » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:43 pm

@ Support: Do you have a solutuon for this problem? I have the the same issue: Start and Finish markers are std markers if I reload the marker file

David Ferguson

Postby David Ferguson » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:01 pm

What version of analysis are you running?

I see from the release notes that on Oct 10, Analysis version 8.5.223 was released with changes to start-of-run markers, and check boxes for "use as lap marker". Might be worth trying the latest version.

Return to “General software support”