Reverting back to old firmware (2 Methods)
1. Insert a formatted CF card into a USB2 reader connected to a PC and create a blank text file on it using Notepad called REOLDRT6.CMD
2. Insert the CF card into the VIDEO4 unit and power it up.
3. All the LED indicators on the front panel will light up -> At this moment VIDEO4 starts reverting back to old firmware version.
4. After few seconds you will notice that the unit gets restarted automatically.
Wait until the Power LED lights up (And the rest turn off or flash
(REOLDRT6.CMD file will be moved to DONE folder if the operation is successful)
5. VIDEO4 is now running with old version.
Note: Following the same steps again will make the VIDEO4 revert back to new firmware version.
If the old firmware file exists in the PC, we can replace the firmware with that.
- Find the file DEFAULT.RT6 within backup files.
- Rename DEFAULT.RT6 to UPDATE.RT6
- Now follow from STEP 2 of VIDEO4 Firmware Update.