Methods to find current firmware version
- Put a CF card to VIDEO4 and power on the device.
- After unit is started, remove the CF card and check the DIAG.TXT file inside INTERNAL folder.
- At about Line number 10 -13, you will get the following information.
0000000000 DVR firmware version
0000000000 MAJOR 3
0000000000 MINOR 5
0000000000 REVISION 1
- Connect to VIDEO4 using VIDEO4 Controller software.
- The current firmware version is displayed on bottom-right corner of the window.
- Log a short data file with the VIDEO4.
- load the run file into the analysis software.
- the firmware version number is displayed in the run manager.