- There is extensive help on the knowledge base, user forum and our YouTube channel, please check with those resources first.
- Always make sure you are running the latest software available from here. Note that the older v8.5 software is no longer supported.
For direct assistance in installing and using any of our race products you must submit a written support request using the form below. Once we’ve received the request, we’ll aim to be in touch within 48 hours either by email or telephone.
Extended or immediate telephone support, training, remote desktop and on-site technical support can be provided - but this is chargeable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation. We do care and we want everybody to get the best from their Race Technology equipment. We fully appreciate that simply picking up the phone and talking to a support engineer immediately is preferable, but for several reasons this is not possible. We provide technical support via the form below for the following reasons:
- It forces the questions to be specific, which enables us to answer them specifically
- It allows the important information (including configuration files, pictures, screenshots and videos) to be sent
- We can give more complete and higher quality support over email, as we can review the information and data included in the supplied files
- It allows us to easily make modifications to configuration files and send them back to you
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, from all at Race Technology.