DL2 - Data Logger
The new GPS enabled DL2 data logger features integrated accelerometers and many input/output options, making it individually a very capable data/testing system. Alternatively it can be incorporated into a more complex system with our SPEEDBOX products.
The DL2's powerful processing allows real-time calculations on live data e.g. comparing all 4 wheel speeds to show spin and braking lockup. These calculations can be displayed live on a DASH4PRO display or logged for later analysis.
The new DL2 industrial data logger is designed as the perfect partner to our SPEEDBOX MINI range of testing products. The stackable cases (stackable case option available on SPEEDBOX MINI) and aligned data ports allow for simple connections and easy mounting for the system.
The D-type data connections allow for reliable connections that are quick and easy to populate without the specialist tools associated with micro miniature connector systems. Connections maintained by the secure thumb screws ensure robust connections.
- Log data to removable memory card for fast data transfer
- A range of enhancement options enable customisation of the DL2 to suit the application
- Supplied with complete PC software package from configuration to data analysis
- Configure the DL2 over the USB connection (configuration can also be read back and modified, ideal for making small adjustments)
- Potentially 1000s of channels of data
- Built in GPS and 3 axis accelerometer
- Up to 12 Analogue inputs (8 standard)
- 4 Frequency inputs + RPM high/low level
- Analogue inputs sampled at up to 1000Hz
- 2 serial ports support ASCII or binary data (2nd port optional)
- 2 CAN ports, supporting raw and J1939 at up to 1Mbit (both CAN ports are optional)
For a full specification please contact email@example.com