Comparing two different runs with different DL! orientations

svtdoug

Comparing two different runs with different DL! orientations

Postby svtdoug » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:23 am

Another question, and likely answered somewhere, but negative search results.

I am trying to compare two different run sessions with two different vehicles, and unfortunately the DL1 had to be mounted with different orientation in the second vehicle. What I found is that loading these two runs into Analysis, there does not seem to be a way to select an orientation for each run. The orientation is applied to all runs loaded. And of course, only one run displays correctly. In the first vehicle, the DL1 is mounted rear forward. in the second (newer replacement) vehicle the DL1 had to be mounted front facing forward due to physical constraints.

So what I see is the Long accel data is reversed. What should be braking appears as acceleration. And Lat accel data is also reversed. And the track map looks jagged for the run which is incorrectly oriented. So I am wondering if there a way to overcome this issue with the Analysis program?

Many thanks!

Doug
'18 Shelby GT350 - Leadfoot Gray

svtdoug

Re: Comparing two different runs with different DL! orientations

Postby svtdoug » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:20 am

Never mind. I found the solution under Run Manager/Car and simulation options - an ability to set specific vehicle options to a run. Changed the new car run to front forward and all is well! Great software!

Doug
'18 Shelby GT350 - Leadfoot Gray

Return to “General software support”