Error messages downloading analysis software

wlm50

Error messages downloading analysis software

Postby wlm50 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:14 am

I am trying to download V6 analysis software to use with my AX22. After the installation, when I try to open the analysis package, Analysis.exe, for the AX22, I get the following error message: A crucial system file could not be found (DL1_Analysis), it has been created but you will have to restart.

I clicked OK, and I got a similar message, but for DL1_Car. Clicking again, I am exited from the program. Then I rebooted.

I restarted, but when trying the AX22 Analysis.exe file, I got the same error messages. I also tried opening the DL1 analysis package, and it worked fine. Then I tried DL2, and it gave me the same error messages as I got with the AX22.

Suggestions?

Thanks
wlm50

wlm50

May have fixed AX22 SW problem.

Postby wlm50 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:41 am

I may have solved my Analysis.exe problem for the AX22. It appears that some of the DL1 files that are in the Configuration folder for the AX22 are not transferring properly. I deleted them and copied the same files from the DL1 Configuration folder. That seems to have solved the problem. At least when I click on the Analysis.exe file in the AX22 folder, the program boots up. I'll need to add some data from my DE event tomorrow to see if it really works.
wlm50

RTUSA
Site Admin

Postby RTUSA » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:44 pm

If that doesn't work try uninstalling and reinstalling, sounds like the install was somewhat defective.
Al Seim
Race Technology USA

Return to “General software support”