Problem with rpm and Dash2!

Jetd

Problem with rpm and Dash2!

Postby Jetd » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum from the Canary Islands in Spain, first to say that I'm very happy with the RT material, I came to my island perfectly, I got the display perfectly, everything works very well, the only thing I can not get is That match the actual rpm with those that mark the display, to see if you can give me a little help thank you first of all, sorry for my English I'm not very good!

Support (D)

Re: Problem with rpm and Dash2!

Postby Support (D) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:48 am

Hello,

No problem, we can help. So the RPM displayed the dash does not match the actual RPM of the vehicle?

You can reply in your native language and I'll translate it.

Best regards,
Support (D)

Jetd

Postby Jetd » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Hola!, efectivamente el problema en mi Dash 2 es que los rpm reales del coche no coinciden con los datos de rpm de la pantalla, las rpm van por encima del valor real, el coche es un Corsa A 1.6 8v ohc tipo de motor e16se, el resto de la pantalla funciona perfectamente .

Hgpanel

Postby Hgpanel » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:48 pm

Hi There,

Is it possible to answer this question in English, I have exactly the same problem, my engine runs at 1000RPM and the dash is reading 3500 to 4000 RPM

I don't have an ECU but run a F.A.S.T (Fuel Air Spark Technology) ignition system which has a dedicated wire from the box that was connected to an analogue tacho.

Cheers, Shane.

Support

Postby Support » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:45 am

Of course Shane - You need to adjust your pulses per rev setting in the dashes configuration. I recommend doubling the current pulses per rev value and retesting. The location of this setting depends on what software you are setting up the dash with. If you email your dash configuration file to daniel AT race - technology dot com I can make the adjustment for you.

Hgpanel

Postby Hgpanel » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:57 pm

Thanks for that, had a bit of a play with the pulse settings and works perfectly now.

Cheers Shane.

Return to “General software support”