DL1 no longer working

Turby

DL1 no longer working

Postby Turby » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:13 pm

strange one this - Its been working fine for several years and reently have been messing around using different setup.bin on the CF card.

I then put another sensor into the back of the DL1 (TPS via 12v analogue input) and went racing last weekend with a another 256 MB SanDisk CF card (formatted as FAT). Upon switching the unit on all I get is a steady power LED and a steady GPS lock LED, nothing else, ie no status LED and the logging button does nothing.

I was running firmware 11-4, and I have tried reflashing 4 or 5 times (each time reporting as successful) and also tried reflashing 9-4. I've also tried another 4 different CF cards (2 of which I have used in the past) all with setup.bin's on.

All with no joy :(

Any idea as to what is happening, things to try in order to resolve the problem ?

Is there a definitive list of the possible "error states" the DL1 displays via the LED's ?

Support

Postby Support » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:35 pm

Hi,
As discussed on the phone earlier, this sounds to me like it could be a problem with the GPS receiver. I have sent you the details by email for returning the unit to us.

Martin

Return to “General software support”