AFR(Lambda) Update/Refresh rate

jura

AFR(Lambda) Update/Refresh rate

Postby jura » Sun May 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi guys

We've small problem on side of the AFR(Lambda)..

We are running Syvecs S6 PnP ECU connected via RT CAN to the DASH2,here is our problem

AFR staying at 14.5 for while/staying at 14.5,but AEM UEGO external wideband showing all data(under throttle AEM showing 11.1-12.2,but on the DASH2 showing still same 14.5,sometimes working perfectly,but sometimes just staying at 14.5 for few miles without the changing),what I've read this can be problem on side of refresh/update rate

Can someone tell me how to increase update/refresh rate via Lite monitor or CAN software which is included in the Race technology v8 software

Sorry for my english :oops:

Thanks for any help,Jura

Support

Support

Postby Support » Wed May 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Hello,

The AFR is set to come out the CAN interface with the default syves ECU configuration at 10Hz. I can send you a new configuration to it set to 100Hz to see if it makes any difference.

please email me and i will reply with the configuration.

kieran@race....

BR,
K

jura

Re: Support

Postby jura » Tue May 22, 2012 8:08 am

Support wrote:Hello,

The AFR is set to come out the CAN interface with the default syves ECU configuration at 10Hz. I can send you a new configuration to it set to 100Hz to see if it makes any difference.

please email me and i will reply with the configuration.

kieran@race....

BR,
K

Kieran thanks for 100hz AFR and now working like charm :D

Thanks,Jura

midlana

Postby midlana » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:54 pm

FWIW, I found that my AFR value was stuck at "14.7" until the engine had run for >45 seconds or so. For this reason, don't get too concerned if the AFR reading is stuck until you've let the engine run for a while... if it's still stuck, then get concerned.

Return to “Installation questions”