Dash 2 Pro - Zero Accels

Roundy

Dash 2 Pro - Zero Accels

Postby Roundy » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:24 am

Hi There,

This is probably a dumb question, but bear with me!

My screen is installed on a slight angle, and I get 0.2g longitudinally when standing still.

Going through the menu, I see menu '6.4 Zero Accels' but when I choose it the screen goes blank with some ----- in bottom left of the screen, but that is it.

I have done this a number of times and still get 0.2g. How long should I be waiting?

Cheers
Nathan

Support

Re: Dash 2 Pro - Zero Accels

Postby Support » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:17 am

Hi there,

Currently we are experiencing an issue with this feature and are working on a fix that will be made alongside the new firmware release for the product. We expect for this to be released within the near future.

In the meantime you will experience some issues with accelerometer readings on screen. If you are using your DASH2 PRO for data logging and are also seeing the issue within the logged data in the Analysis program, the software is able to calculate the offset and zero the accelerometers for you. Simply go to Data > Edit Default vehicle Options. Click on the Accelerometers tab and select 'Calc Offsets'

We apologise for any issues this may cause, and thankyou for your patience whilst we fix this issue.

Kind Regards,
RT Support (SK)

Return to “General support questions”