Unable to display data on some channels from ECU in Analysis

Rob Stevens

Unable to display data on some channels from ECU in Analysis

Postby Rob Stevens » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:48 am

I have a DTA80 > CAN Interface > DL1 (mk2) > Dash 3

I just can't get the analysis software to decode some of the ECU transmitted data, this includes the voltage and Lanbda from the DTA, in the analysis variables it shows data is available, but when graphed its just a '0' flat line. I know both the channels are being decoded as I can display them just fine on the Dash 3.

Many of the ECU channels like water, oil, pressure etc working just fine.

Any ideas?

Support

Postby Support » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:40 am

Hi there,

Please send over the run file you are experiencing this in to sam@race-technology.com

I will take a look at this and see if I can replicate the issue.

Kind Regards,
RT Support (SK)

Rob Stevens

Postby Rob Stevens » Fri May 01, 2015 9:27 am

It would appear to be that I have a corrupt .var file so I'll have to create a new one. Thanks to Sam at Support for pointing to this.

Clive Austin

Postby Clive Austin » Mon May 25, 2015 4:23 pm

Hi Sam, I have the same issue as Rob. I have samples showing but they flatline. I am taking CAN data from DTA S100 for a range of variables successfully. However, I am not seeing 'good data' for crank errors, cam errors and analogue 3 gear pot voltage. I have tried resetting Analysis but even he default var definitions (Aux 2-4) show the flat line.

I have emailed my car and var files together with my dl1 config file and a short run data file. The gear pot is the best to look at since this definitely changes during the course of the run.

Look forward to your thoughts but please email if you need more. clivej.austin@gmail.com

Regards.

Clive Austin
Clive Austin

Return to “General support questions”