Adaptronic and DL1 mk2 ecu data issue.

the_stig_aus

Adaptronic and DL1 mk2 ecu data issue.

Postby the_stig_aus » Thu May 29, 2014 10:39 am

Howdy,

After a few years off I have finally got my racecar going again and have started using my DL1 mk2, Dash3 and ecu interface for my Adaptronic e420c ecu.

I decided to update the firmware on the DL1 and Dash3 to bring it up to spec and seem to have a problem now with the ecu interface communicating with the ecu. I setup a anew display screen for some known ecu variables and have noticed that the the variables don't always display on the dash - and going back through old data files I noticed ecu data isn't always logged.

what I have found is that if I power on the logger after the engine is running then it seems the ecu receives the request to send data from ecu interface. If the logger is already on when the engine is started or ecu powered on it seems the ecu does not receive a signal from the ecu interface to start transmitting data.

what am I doing wrong ? I don't have the ability to power on the logger after the engine as the logger is mounted in the boot.

For what it's worth, I believe this is one of the first adaptronic e420c ecu interface cables ever created by race technology - I bought 2 of them about 4 years ago with my DL1's.

I know it's a big ask but would appreciate any rapid support as I have a race in 2 days.

Thanks
Brad

Support

Postby Support » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:14 am

New firmware has been produced for the interface since you bought the units which you own. If you email me, mhill at race-technology.com I will send you the new firmware through. Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, I was out of the office for the last three days of last week.

Martin

Return to “General support questions”