Track Maps For Australia

Racerecall

Track Maps For Australia

Postby Racerecall » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:40 am

Does anybody have track maps ".lap" files for Australia? If so, could they email them to me at video@racerecall.com. They'll mainly be used to set up Video 4 files in advance, so the overlays will go straingt on the video without having to do a test run. I'll be happy to put them on my website for all to share.
RaceRecall - On Board Video & Communications
www.RaceRecall.com.au

333pg333

Postby 333pg333 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:56 am

Clearly no answers to this question, but did it get resolved? Are there maps of Aussie tracks available?

Feel free to email me at pgarvan@bigpond.net.au

TCR

Postby TCR » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 am

I've recently purchased a DL1 and have been in communication with another DL1 user here in Australia. We have discussed the need for a "track library" or something similar, and I have offered him any of my lap files that might be helpful.

I'm based in Brisbane, and should have lap files for Lakeside, Queensland raceway and Morgan Park all by the end of this year. Let me know if you guys want any of these files or are happy to send us any files you might have.

Paul.

Support

Postby Support » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 am

Unfortunately we don't get a lot of data from Australia here in the head office in Nottingham. However our Australian dealer Meridian Motorsport may be able to help, try to contact wayne(at)mmsport.com.au.

Return to “General software support”