Bar Chart or Virtual Dasboard in Analysis to do a Bar Graph

Halsbury Racing

Bar Chart or Virtual Dasboard in Analysis to do a Bar Graph

Postby Halsbury Racing » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:44 pm

The virtual dashboard only does Dial Gauges, and the Bar Chart only does Frequency-histograms. I have 20 channels of tyre temperatures (5 across each tyre) that I want to analyse.

This preferably should have an interactive mode, as I would like to be able to have the Virtual dashboard showing 5 channels as bar-graphs side-by-side, open a dashboard for each tyre, and hit PLAY on the playback controls, or select track position / time / distance and get an instant indication of tyre useage on the four corners of the car.

An alternative would be a square coloured by channel value - I could line 5 squares side-by-side for each tyre.

Perhaps there is a clever way to do something like this already, but I can't see how?
I know I can export a video with overlay and re-import it, but this takes at least an hour, so cannot happen track-side.
If the analysis software could relay the current time stamp and runfile location and name into the monitor software, I could have an excellent virtual dashboard open along-side or on a dual-screen.....

Paul

Support

Postby Support » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:35 pm

we are planning on adding in some more tools specifically for tyre temperature monitoring. We'll be on this as soon as time allows.

Kind regards,

Support (A)

Return to “Requested new features”