iPad app :)

DMKMM

Postby DMKMM » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:04 pm

bumpdity bump.

Any news on this?
Let The Good Times Roll!

boxheadmr

Postby boxheadmr » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:32 pm

I would be keen as well for an Ipad app.

red5racing

Postby red5racing » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:03 am

Android

Support

Postby Support » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:15 am

We have no current plans to develop an application for the iOS or Android. We have had some experience of using the Analysis software on tablets from Windows8 and it wasn't a great experience. The interface in the software doesn't lend itself particularly well to the touchscreen interface. I know of some customers using tablets for the Performance Monitor software but nobody for the main Analysis. Laptops are cheap and powerful these days and still provide the best platform in our opinion for analysing data.

Martin

thokes82

Postby thokes82 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:35 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical for you guys!
The statement in Martins post is provocating laughter. You just love to miss opportunities and market development.
You where "working" on Windows 8 Version since page 1 of this post but we still have to mess with old fassioned Software with no touch support.

Guys, there will be no Laptop in future...

BiKenG

Postby BiKenG » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:42 am

I'd like to add my weight for an iOS companion app for the D2P. I would dearly love to be able to make some actual configuration changes when not with a PC. But I've always got an iPhone available and to be able to use that would be a godsend, with connection simply by USB - it's a no-brainer. It would need to be a universal app and be able to take advantage of the larger iPad screen.

As for iOS or Android, well iOS is still dominant and that's unlikely to change and also iOS development is better than for Android, largely because of Apple's locked down approach to hardware which benefits developers. As for iTunes being horrible, sorry but that's just a silly excuse. It may have its faults but it's still the best at managing a music library and it's no longer required for managing and updating iOS devices.

Are there not now development platforms that will allow cross platform development for iOS and Android? Have you even looked?

I think a mobile configurator is a must and in truth, you need it to be iOS AND Android.
You can't have too many bikes

Return to “Requested new features”